Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Jitsin Installation <3

yHey!!
Im here finally =)
whole world rush me to update faster and faster...hah!
And now, Here IM!


19-09-2009

A very big day for those Jitsin-mates..
Especially for 09/10 BOD.
hah!

I went to sunway carnival mall earlier to catch up some movie.
Planning watch Final Destination and Where got ghost at 1st but due to some TECHNICAL problem, we watched Whr got ghost will do =)

9 of us rush into the cinema due to chungling dudes came late cause they went HOLLAND 1st before they come == 
lmao, hahahaha!

Kopitian Junction after that, Jynn and me didnt took anything.
SO we went noodle station afta that, paiseh larh..hahahaha


Jynn and Chloe


Nah, lenglui!!*



Mr. Toh's "angel face"
We are wondering why didnt have "devil body"? hahaha!


Mr. Toh so bad, do you get my mean? hahaha


Went KBS and find my lovely not-so-official Sister-in-law..hahaha

Thx alot!


All of us walked to sunway hotel around 6 like that.
Somewhr Billion thr. haha!

Stussy !!~
huh, finally..

Im in a not-so-high status at 1st bcoz my head nearly C-R-A-C-K that time..



My precious cutie =)


Hmm, She is Jynn..
Well known to all of ya right? haha!


Tortured by those ceremony ceremony..
We are so HUNGRY! hahaha!
Paiseh larh, those performance are so GREAT!! True! 
Especially the dance  by Laogong and Koyin them =)



Nah, Kami mia pattern!!*
hahahaha~



Camwhore TIME!
Most high at that time =)
Kill my memory card pls! hahaha

Nah, wa mia dearest LAOGONG =)


Jun, she is so CUTE =)



Kexin, meet the pretty =)


Fulll-time best camwhore partner =)
Proudly represent, ESTHER KOH! woooooooo~
We took so lil picture that night. DAMN!


Bear HUG!!* =)


Chloe and Morries..


Tzexian, my cutie!!* =)
Chuuuuuuuuuuby nia!!*


And now, Meet the Most Pretty OC that I had ever met!
Koyin LAU~

Huggies =)


She is gorgeous right? hahaha!!*



Erhem, quite match! hahahaha =)
I didnt say anything..wakaka!


Serene Loo, my darling gal =)


Rouxin, she is kinda cute larh!
Your dress suit you much!!*
hahahahahahaha!!~



Nah, dua cutie =)


Chaodun =]


Yeh =)


Cake war started after that..hahaha!!*

Dinner End like that =)
Well done huh! hahaha

11.00pm..
Waiting serene's dad to fetch us bac, Thx a lot!!


Pole dance, pole poser..
hahahaha!
She said she is the pole so that NO any emotion on her face ==
See, my laogong linda cute right? hahah
 
Weijoo gal <3



Zyrex!!
He is cute =)


p/s: Mr. Bubur chaachaa, we didnt take any picture. Your fault!!*
hahaha, next time larh =)
Stay sweet.


We enjoy like nobody business that night!!! haaaaa~



Chloe
stay tuned for my bangkok trip..
You just gotta wait!!
hahaha~


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com