Sunday, February 22, 2009

♥ starting my journey

I'm here..
I have a lot of thing wanna share at here..
Firstly, I'm so gain to sing right now..
Since I watched the concert..really grand..
I know that is what I want..
I always know that "one moutain still got one moutain high".sigh..
I wanna DO it well..!SING it well..!
as well as I can..my target is to archieve my target.
I'm so shocked when I saw they are singing on the stage. BIG n GRAND stage..
with thousands of people..
even DATUK DATIN come too..
How come they will great as this..?huh..
JUN told me that they had almost ten years experience..nowonder..
So that I know I still have a big big big range compare with them..
I had promise mummy that I will take part for ALL the competition..yes, I will..
For last time, mummy always encourage me to take part but i dunwan at all.!
I have no confidence at all..
Take part in a competition is not so easy at all..It needs to spend a lot money for one time..
You dun mind it let me feel so touching..
thx mum to support me at least it is my dream..
A dream that I wont give up forever..
thx mum...i love you..
I will let you pround of me one day..
Although i'm not as pretty as NIC..but at least I wont let you dissapointed every time right.?
you are so cute, mummy...
thx..
mmuakhsxcz.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com