Saturday, February 21, 2009

freakk..

Hi all, I'm here..
I had been a long time din chit chating at there ady..miss a lot.
uhh...Went KRS activity today, quite tired for the marching but i'm still enjoying it..:D
Test today, I'm so shocked when i saw mr. Rocky is wearing the KRS tee and waiting to fall in..funny.
I think he ady din come activity for two years...wow..kekez..
Well, meeting for jaycees APC after that..I'm very tired ady okay..? I'm moody I tell you.
As a conclusion, we had discuss nothing as usual, they asked us to set our budget.AGAIN..wif the same thing..
I'm so regret..!
If I'm not going to the meeting, I can also went penang with mummy and gurney after that...!!!
so regret!!! NIC bought so many thing but I have no one too...uhh!!unfair...bubu...TT
It is worth if we had discuss many larh..but now..?I have no any comment..!
Anyway, forget it larh...
YEAH..!!! E is going to singing class with me tomorrow..I think she is the most who excited..
wakaka...unspoken secret...shhhhhh...just keep it as our lil secret..hiakhiakhiak...
k larh..i have to go to bed ady..my eye bag is bigger and bigger each day...mooooo...

nitez all...
sweet dream...
mmuakkscxz...

M

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com