Friday, February 27, 2009

gals world..

yea..I'm here..again..
sometimes, oh no! its always..I was thinking about..aint gals world are so complicated..?
Its a feeling and so difficult to describe it..
You have to care everyone feeling and they too to you..if not..that is some problem happen..
Guys are so pretty easy to solve thier heart problem to each other..
even a fight?or just speech out..
But gals, there is no any true words between us..
If you talk straight forward..then you will know wad will happen..
If you talk turn here and turn there..then they will think you are so "fake"
sigh...
complicated right..?
arghhh..
this always ruin my feeling..
Its seems like nothing but the promblem is always there..

To miss F..
I'm so sorry that i cant care so much and put so much focus at you..
sorry about that..
you are so caring always and you din mind it too..
I was so busy today to listen another gal talking about other thing and I had missed the thing you told me just now..
seems like very serious..
sorry..
By the way, BESTIE FOREVER..mmuahkscxz

skip all the details..

I wanna improve my suck english..
as good as NIC wan..
It always make me feel shameful when NIC is talking so smooth to even a promoter..
arghhh
and
I HAVE MY OWN STYLE..!!
do your own baby..
to someone..X

skip..

YEAH..!
thr is a singing comp at 18-3-2009..
So excited and nervous too..
I gave myself a high target..
Dunnoe can archieve or not..
BUT I WILL DO MY BEST..!
GAMBATE yo..!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com