Friday, February 13, 2009

judging on myself

Schooling as usual, but I just woke up at 6.45...moooooo..
Rush till like insane..;D
My two lovely monitor are absent two two together.ugh..As a treasurer, i don't know why must i do all the thing..Quite interesting sometimes during skip the class and looking for teacher..hahahs..
Went to stuff room again and again..Now only I know how difficult it is as a monitor..Always monitor this monitor that..
Well, my monitor is quite responsible..Even two books also help us take to stuff room..good yea...love ya..=]
Chit chating with someone in msn..Till 4 o'clock also dont know eh..Rush again to there at 4..hahaha...Whole day rush here rush there..bluek
Yeah! Gonna having a BBQ party tomorrow night! Counted as DATE with my darlings..?don't know..heeeheee
It might be very joyfull..! Although I have no any honey, baby, dear..but I have a gang of darling gals..!haha..
I'm not feel so good for tomorrow's merentas desa..ugh!
I DUN WAN...!
School forced us go! Even teacher too..HNG..!!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com