Tuesday, February 10, 2009

lucky dae..=]

SCHOOLING as usual today.Something different is just having hair spot check today..sounds scary..yark!!
I've hated the prefect that always "catch" me and blame me that my hair is long..(who you know)
Even there is only one inch also not enough..!I hated her and hopefully i cant meet her today..huh!
Fortunately, god bless me!Haha..
My heart beating so fast before they come in..Whole day cant relax..huh..
Well, they come in when the third period..
Although my hair is " a bit " longer than 3 cm, but the prefect is soooo good.. I loved her! Maybe I'm lucky..?who know..
Discipline teacher always pass by my class.. I can feel that Pn. Laew always staring at me. What i can do is just always using my hand to cover it then act as very hardworking. SO LAME!
Barber came to our school today. Means that, those friends who get "caught" will get a big new year present..! Its worthing rm2..
Our cutie mr. Rocky had get cut his hair in the discipline room..cool! You think everyone also got this change wan merh..?XD
Stay back at school till 2.30 although i have no 10th period.. Weird!
Tuition at 3.30 till 5..then 6.15 just reach home. Whole day used to wait ppl fetching me back!
DAMN ANGRY!!!
Well, I'm here to blogging now..hehe [=
Goin to tuition again at 8 till 9.30 .. Then go to survey some phones later.heeeee..=]
till here..
bye..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com