Sunday, February 8, 2009

chimp ♥ champ ♥ chump

Hi thr..I'm here to blog..;D
mooooooooo I'm gonna mad with the bunch of homeworks!
Teacher,stop giving us homework okay? We have not enough time to complete it!
Well, I did a good job! I hav skip for add-math homework for 12 pages. Cool! And now,I'm regret!
I've to complete it by two days. Hey, friends..you are so lucky if you are not choosing art.. Account makes me Big Head to
add math..account..bm..bi..bc..modern math.....wad the hell!!!
bloody homeworksssss!
By right,today must be the most enjoyable day of the whole week for all the student like me.But now,i'm on the way to complete all my homeworks.It might be a long journy!cool..

I'm still moody since yesterday morning.I'm tired!My face is black.
So, stand away from me if it is possible.

Alright,lets talk about some happy moment.
I went auto-city last night,with my lovely family and cousin.They are cute!
We decided CITY-BOX for this time!It might be very fun..since I'm so moody yesterday,I'm not enjoying it at all.
Well, we too crazy at last just like last time..XD
Slide dance wif sisy NICOLE, Sexy dance with cousin sisy ADELINE and mommy..
Finally, i did body roll at there which teacher teached me last time..
We are touching each other xxx..dun talk about tat anymore..so shameful!
Someone text me last night,same guy-same thing.!ugh!I'm headache about this ady larh!
I cant even manage my own emotion ady some more have to XXXXXXXXX..ugh!
Whatever larh!Who call X is my bestie! ahah
Nevermind,i will ask you to treat me lunch..maybe old town?
Who call you win so much money...wkk..
Gonna use new phone next week,happy of course!

8.45pm..I'm extremely HAPPY right now!
You raise me up!
Woohuu...
Alright, is the time for me to do my homework right now since i'm in good mood.
I have do nothing from just now.

till here...
bye

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com