Saturday, February 7, 2009

my heartz is totally cracked..

Today might be my most down day in this new year.
Its cracked!totally!
Since yesterday i was so high,happy and whatever, it is cause by the same thing.!
You ruin my feeling!
My heart is not a play ground!
I'm totally down after knowing tat since morning.
Feel so moody during whole activity...arh..gonna crazy..
I've such a long time din cry ady.but this time..I'm lost of control!
I hated myself!DARNLY..!Not anyone else!
I trying not to care anymore bout this..but..I CANT!
I know that is not your fault but not mine too..!i care it damnly..
i hated myself to be like this!Can feel like i'm so foolish!
E told me tat she cant imagine how deep is it!It is totally out of wad she aspected!
Hey gal, just wake up and stop dreaming again!
You know wad is going on and you know what will happen the next wan right?
Than just accept it larh..!why are you still yelling here and there..?
DAMN IT!
I wont blame anyone!I hated myself........!!!!!!!!!
IT IS SO COMPLICATED
Cant describe wad is tat feelling..
Feel sry..?angry..?sad..?
Really no one will know me..!
I'm lonely..!My feeling is empty..!My heart is bleeding..!I'm nothing..!
ARRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!



and without anyone..just included me n myself..
You will not understand what am I saying about..!
Just let me reduce my tension by this way..

Well, today's activity is quite interesting.I'm enjoying it sometimes..
I'm goin to auto city tonight.But i'm so moody right now..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com