Thursday, February 12, 2009

i'm exhausted

I feel tired to every thing in this status right now. Trying to not caring so much of them, but I cant sometimes. Especially what I care so much about xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
That's why I feel so down and moody now a days.
About something happen just now in the afternoon, i just think it that is the reason that I feel nothing to it! Really!
I wanted to cry at first. That's true! But now,for me..
Got means got, No means no! I wont care so much about it anymore! Yes, i said!
Don't feel pity or just wanna make me "happy???" then force yourself giving me wad you doesn't like.
No one will happy at last!
Really feel tired about it..!
Dun care anymore......
my brain have no extra space to keep extra thing that i xxxxxxx..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com