Monday, February 23, 2009

i'm freakkk...

uhh...
wad a unlucky day..
Now oni I know that how was other ppl thinking about me..
comments.?? I care it so mauch I tell you..!!
I do dun think so much about how was my bloody atitude..
I dunooe that is totally wrong..
I sry about that.
But some of that really hurts me..
I cant accpect it as first..
But now..I'm awake..
Over means over..dun repeat it anymore then you wil be the winner..
Yea..I dun wan to think so much ady..
What i can do is just change my bloody attitude..That other ppl cant accept..
I do needs time right..??
Miss E..I will change iit and I promise to you..right here..
DEAL..??
Every thing wont ruin our flowers gals friendship..love ya..

SOmething I wanna to explain right here iss..
I'm not asking all the ppl to follow my way..
So, dun come and scold me since you are not in the status..
clear..?

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com