Sunday, January 3, 2010

SunwayC A Dazzling Christmas Teen Idol Singing Competition

Hmm, close friends will know..
I took part in the SunwayC A Dazzling Christmas Teen Idol Singing Competition.
Gonna update bout it right now. =)
alert: You gonna shocked with my yongsui kuan when Im singing. heh!

The snow @ 2.45pm.

It was damn pretty!
feel it! (it was too much actually)

Okay, skip those shitty stuff.
See my pictures will do! hahaha!

Cha Siew Pao was singing on the stage.
I kinda like that song!!!
你们要快乐 *touched*




by Jynn BB.



Chloe, the blogger.

Back stage.



Nicole was thr! 
hah!



And so, my girl! Jynn =)



Due to we are quite hungry already.
We had sakae as our lunch!

Okay.. The 1st day was awesome!
Im quite satisfied with my performance yet its aint as well as AutoC one.
We enter the final!
*clapclap*

The second day.
FINAL.







Chloe and the MC, Bingo.
Big Brother!! hah!
He's cute larh! =)

And now, we enter the top 10.
Fast song are requested.
Mr. Cha Siew Pao did really well and HE BECOME THE CHAMPION!!!
gooooooooooooooood JOB!


The CHAMPION and Roy 老师..



Me and the judges and Miss cutie, the ppl incharge. =)



Mah-mi asked me and him to act like this.
Kissing the trophy. hah!
(still bread history thim..zz)



again, Ah Bing and me. =)


We had Seol Garden as dinner after that.
I dunnoe mah-mi is too happy or wad, she rather treat teachers and Ah Bing them for that. hah!
What a wonderful day for me!
I gave myself the BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!
=)
I LOVE YOU, CHLOE OOI! heh!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com