Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Eve..<3

Aloha!
No doubt, I gam buan update bout Christmas Eve leaw..
Sipek paiseh lahh, Jynn wait till neck also long already. Xd

Hmm, 2009ish Christmas Eve was like-that-lo..
Let picture do the talk bah..=)

Morning.


Yam Zhou Cha with family.
(my very 1st gather with my family in this whole hols.chio?)
Okay, let me explain 1st.
I really did WAKE UP in the MORNING lo..
I REALLY DID!
Dunnoe who said I cant wake up on time in the previous night leh hor? wahahaha!
Both of you ntg to say liao leh? hahaha!
Btw, those food are oily. yucksss!

Jynn's mah-mi fetched me @ 9.45 sharp!
Pia to school for taking her result.
Okay, keep silent. shhhhh~

Back to her home to collect her stuff then headed to my home.
She dont wan to stay at her home alone. She felt empty wor. lol
And we had this as our lunch!
(2nd time to take lunch @ hawker stall together. hah!)

Penang Road Famous Cendol(branch) and Raja Uda Famous Koay Tiao T'ng..
(lots of them envy me bout [why your home area so many thing to eat de?]
Sry, if you eat those food continueously for 5 year or above, you will understand my feeling)

Okay, lunch settled!
We crap for awhile then started to doll up!
Mr. Lim was like too free or wad.. His phone call really irritating..
like 15 minutes once? lol!

Finally, we move on to penang @ 5.00pm like that..
Huh, we get a cab and it cost us rm62.. Walaoehh....='[
sam tong sei!!


In the cab.
(I dunnoe wtf my peace sign doing. Xd)

Met up dudes @ Gurney and rotting inside thr for awhile then we headed here!



Our Lao Di Fang!
Always been thr for our gathering. Xd






Nah, Jynn.. You wan de..!
Xd

We left thr @ 11 like this...

Spot Jack pls.
He's walking towards the sea..
lol


Gurney.


Oh yeah, the christmas eve was like NO-FUN-AT-ALL.
I rather prefer to stay at home lo... Xd
Btw, it was also a time to gather with you guys la.. hahaha!
So bad Lawlaw dint shown up. ='[


Picture of the day!


I like this the most!


Thanks Jynn for this picture.


My smile was like a little bit weird.


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com