Friday, January 15, 2010

AutoC Teen Idol Final

Well, Im trying my best to post up wad I've done in the end of Hols.
Eventually, Im here again!
Im trying hard to squeeze my brain into paste to recall my memory.
Maybe Im getting older already. *shy*

Still rmb that I've took part in another comp which is organised by AutoC?
Yea, I did.
Unfortunately, I dint sing as well as I can because im-damn-not-in-status that night.
Or maybe even I  tried my best I also have no qualification to compete with them perhaps?
Btw, SO WHAT? Its just for fun, man!
At least I HAD FUN! =) teehee*

Okay, let's start my post bah. Xd
I can still rmb my days goes like "sing till dawn"
heh!
I cant imagine how tiring is that.
Once I buka mata, Im thr to practice and practice till the comp was end in the MIDNIGHT.
LOL.

Ohyah, esther's with me for the semi-final.
Thankieeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!


The evening.


My suit for the 1st song.

Went to centre for practice a few time in the morning.
After that, I went Ys's place for dolling up with J.
His mum was superb duperb wuperb KIND.
=)I make up myself that night!Btw, they  prepare the Make Up and Hair Do service for us, the finalist.Good service! Im afraid that  my gone like [mickey/minnie] and my  eye was like [kena tumbuk], (as wad I saw when I reach the comp-site)SO, I better DIY. ahah!



NEHH, ini Ys.!
He's my full time [driver] within those few day. =)
Thankiew!

The Night.

Jynn



The stage.



The audience.



Our big Family! 


Lastly, here's a pic of mine with my lovely teacher.
I needa to thanks him a lot a lot as I could!


It was such a good try for me.
At least I earn like rm650 bucks *voucher* ==
I prefer *cash*!
$_$

Love from,
Chloe.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com