Monday, January 18, 2010

Love Shits!


my hair so short ='[


Cheerio!*spanish*
[/edited]

I skipped for schooling today.
Im HAVING female SHITS!
Another excuse for me to be B-I-T-C-H-Y.. heh!

I've tahan myself for not-to-blog like couple week, (due to I wan my Geo Lens post to be the 1st post), But I really cant tahan right now! so, JUST-SPREAD-IT-OUT!

Idk wad's going wrong nowadays.
Love shits are keep troubling my babes.
LOL
Isnt it [FAN TAO HUA]? [Lan Tao Hua] will do, I think!
If you never appreciate your-loved-one, pls DONT BLAME when they go away.
Their choice, NOT YOURS! WHATEVER!We are still us right?You'll always not alone! We'll by your side whenever and wherever, babe!To a babe, I hope that you will see this,and You really make a wise decision..Its hard to think wisely when you're fallen to someone. But then wad I can say is, You are GREAT!RWARSOME!Appreciate EVERYTHING you're HAVING now!You will never know wad's going to happen in the NEXT SECONDS!




May them Rest In Peace.
南无阿弥陀佛



Chloe

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com