Sunday, January 3, 2010

Schooooooool!



OH-MY-HOLLY-MAMA!
Why holiadays end so fast huh?
Im still enjoying my life with it larh...
='[
This gonna be the last post in this whole holidays. ='[
Hmm, anyone here get bored with your blaaaaaaaaaaaady hols?
No, IM NOT AT ALL! hahaha.
Thanks all my dear friends make my hols so joyful! hah!
Im still thinking [har, tmr school's going to reopen liaw meh?]
ZZZ
Btw, IM 17 NOW!
hahaha!


Hmm, who doesn't know SPM is important?
Sedia Pergi Mati or Saya Pasti Menang is up to us one mahh..
I dont dare to promise mummy I will get how many A-s or wad..
I rather DO MY BEST IF I COULD!
Promise was just a lie.
Say nia mah, wad also can larh. blek!
I cant imagine my Form5 schooling life is gonna be how, but i bet it will definately diff with my previous year Form1.2.3.4  =)
(Ohyah, 7 flowers are sampat in school in case you dunnoe.REALLY SAMPAT that type)
人总会成长的!    (给我妈咪看到一定感动死..)

Form 5 liaw okay!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohyah, I cut my hair already!
Totally diff style with the previous one.
Kinda tambai + nerd + weird tapi still got tampok chio wor.
I dunnoe how to describe larh. 
I bet you cant recognise me If you meet me. hah!

NEW YEAR NEW LIFE PEOPLES!
all the best! and may god be with you! =)

收拾心情, 上学去!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com