Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oh Oh Oh!

Oh Oh Oh"

PEEEEEEEEEEEOPLES!

IDK wad mood Im having right now.
a lil bit down + excited. Im moron!
Honestly, my mood was sucks just now, I means JUST NOW.
Thanks to my "BEST FRIEND" for the [ah zhi ah cho]..
Im getting better now. hah! You tau Saya tau.
*thankieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew*

Im quite satisfied with my classmate right now.
They are so LOVEABLE, I mean SOME. cute**
huh! MONITOR isn't easy to be lorh.
Btw, as TKC told me [ we steady de!]
Yea, it meant everything! thanks for the support! <3>Childish acts! blehh!**
Got guts then talk to ME.
Ohyah, hmm, I scare scare worr..
Later ppl wack me then how? ='[
NAHH!
I dont want my form5 life ruined by you and you.
so plez, once I dint step on your tail, dont do that to me;
I do BITE! grrr**
=)



Tmr is my mah-mi's Birthday liao lehh..
Planning to settle our dinner @ Tao's but my mum seems like going to turn it off.
wtf.
Convincing, Convincing.
Let ppl treat lagi diao geh. D-U-H-H

Sign off, bed time! =)

Good night peeps!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com