Friday, January 8, 2010

Short post.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Im bac! =)
School was reopened like one week ady.
Im used to study!Not so really larh actually, hah!But at least I do pay fully attention in class lorh. Xd
Hmm, I still enjoy those times fooling around with my babes.
Still that sampat. zzz

Ohyah, I watch this recently.



I was like fucking touching with every single scene!
I bet you will cry like nobody's business as I do that. sobs*
(especially GuangXi is going to do his operation and Muchen knew that she's going to left him around.)
Trust me, You just cant control your tear.
Another great drama after "You are my destiny"
This one even better than that I rate. =)
10/10!

GuangXi, lei hou man ahhh!!!
hahahaha!
Lam seiiiii!


What-the-sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!


XiaoLe was so adorableeeeeeee!
pinch**pinch**

Im sick recently. lol
Suffering with the major headahce and then now FLU!
lol
The weather was not so pretty good nowadays, take care =)

Okay, off to continue with the drama now. 
such a short post.
take care peeps, drink more water!







It tooks me five months already, and still counting. <3





with love,
Chloe

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com