Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Life!

I think its the right time for me to blog about my life.
My blog aint dusty but I know that those prevoius post was like, pointless? hah!
Here to go to blog around like properly! cheer**

Another day out with Nicole sisy and Kennent.

Im always the big ligh bulb for them for thier every paktoh.LOL
They will bring me around If Im free. so great right? =)
Caught Old Dogs. Both of the old man really ridiculous! 
Must Watch Must Watch!
Well, we chilled at starbucks before the movie.
Because we got nothing to do instead of that.


Try out Mocha with Hazelnut Syrup.
Not bad tho.

And Nicole Sisy and I grabbed this!
Super chio starbucks coffee key chain! Xd


Cute right?



See, the ecomony was bad.





We had Thai food as our light dinner.
 

Somtom, Xian's love! hah!


Tomyangung.


IDK what is this, BUT IT WAS GREAT!
try out this next time! =)

And so, I hunted 2 pairs of shoes. happy**
I got 4 pairs of new shoe for CNY this year. teehee =)And my next aim was.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TAADAA!



Reebox!
Im not a fans for reebox but then the bag just TOO CHIO. I likey!
Gonna be mine so soooon!
wait me wait me! Xd
Due to I just bought a bag from forever 21 a day before. ='[
So I must wait.
slowly come, slowly come. lmao *forgive me for my super leong broken eng*


Cousie's Wedding.
Went to penang and the wedding dinner was held in a restaurant.
She's my super cute Aunty Hong and she super sayang Chloe Ooi mia.
So, I have to go =)
Paiseh larh, Mr. Bao Hu. put you aeroplane. Xd
Hmm, as mummy, Nicole, and me got cheongsam so I suggested GO AHEAD with Cheongsam! hahaha!
shyy**
I nvr wear it after the culture night of 2009 of CLB. 


Mummy and Ze bride.


Nicole sisy and Ze bride.


The cakey! hah!


Nicole and Me. 
ehh, I know Im ugly enough but I dont care! blek!

Forgotten to bring along my camcam , so everthing by PHONE.
My very cacat phone takes very cacat Pictures.

This picture wanst good.
Mummy and me. teehee=)


I just knowing that this ceremony called [会面]..



JUST MARRIED!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com