Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm sick!

Im sick! running nose and fever i thk!
I can feel that the nose is not mine! even can take out and fix bac again..hahaa..
Im so tired nowadays..Im torturing myself!

Did hair cut again at hair decor..
damn short hair for this time..totally diff..!
everyone discussing about my hair..so shameful(''#)
picture will upload soon to compare it..==
some said it is cute! but some said it like shit!
really din give me some face==
anyway, thx for the comments k?
appreciate all the comments..
my hair will grow soon!
otherwise i have to buy a fake hair to wear..or maybe tudung..haha..
well, I love my hair style like hell!hahs..
baby esther , J and momo that in good taste..haha
I love you guys..mmuahskvcxz 
you can imagine that my hair is jus 1cm longer than my earlobes..
haha...
as a result, I look like 4SA1 student after the hair cut..haha...
I'm "yang guang yi zhu"! becoz my hair shorter than Pn. Laew wan!
haha!!!so proud of that!

till here...
stay tuned..

M






0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com