Wednesday, April 8, 2009

exhausted!

Hi ya!
I'm here..
just back from activity...extremely exhausted!
saw J..cool! marching even better than me! superwomen..beeb beeb beeb..

Started to save money...
plan for my year-end trip..haha..a lil early...bluek!
save money!

Wanna go KL this year...I MUST GO!
for sure...

English essay competition today...
Pihak sekolah force us to write and use the 10 percent of 1B exam mark to goda us!
cheap pluck skul!
always do such things!
haha...I just wrote about 150 words...one page still got blank space...uuu...

Again, about my lovely ONG LENG YEE!
she said so today"ooi yuet yi! your math A n B din pass up! BOTH!"
wth larh...I just pass uo to you monday k???
copy till I long piak then a brand new complete MATH A then BORN!
summore say me din pass up!
Then seok ming said she saw me pass up on monday!
she nothing to say then just say:'不要趁機講話'
i was like..wth?
nothing to say then find another topic?

wan me copy agian?
impossible ever!
Dun step on my tail!
World war 3 will start soon!
watch out!
I will use a sweet revenge that TOH KOK CHUNG taught us!
geram geram geram!

I dun wan APC come so fast!
sket!
arhhh
...
I'm still in the mood to hate ONG LENG YEE~
speechless...
till here...

bye!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com