Wednesday, April 1, 2009

~

ughh..
miss M is here...
I dunnoe whether wad sucks feeling is it!
lame APRIL FOOL...
You concluded everything! dun simply say anything then just say"april fool!" to pretent your funny topic! god damn it!

My feeling isn't a play ground! dun dare your playing on it!
WHATEVER!

k, say something happy..
erm, finally I watched E.U...haha..
they are damn ham..!wakaka..
AWESOME concluded the drama..!wakaka...

yesshh...baby esther also turn to hotlink ady..so I've no point to remain my old bloody sucky DIGI postpaid number..
since mummy sign a contrack with DIGI ady then nvm larh...
haha
decided to buy a brand new sim card..hotlink!
it is more benefit! more cheap to us student!
yawn!
but I'll still remain using the 016 wan...
haha

lastly,
I miss you so much daddy..

with love,
my daddy's daughter, M

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com