Sunday, April 19, 2009


Hi friends..M is here..I noe im funny in this look..but i like it so muchee..who cares?!

its time to blog about wad i've done in J's house...
woohuu..
quite interesting..
J tell me that I can do nilam at her house..but you think can merh??
forget it..!

make-upp competition at 1st then hair extension later..
aint us crazy?^^

hair straightener to set upp a punk hair! but we doesn't make it up..==

online-ing during chit chat on the phone with S and talk about nonsence..
shh..secret between us..
my 1st time that three ppl can chat from 12 till 3 midnight..
cool! nice try!
i miss the moment..
we sharing our secrets..
speech-out thoroughly..
and our plan!
we are not friends!
we are a family!!!^^
hooray!

another picture that both of us agree that is the most wonderful! hahax..
i know she is charming so much more than me..=[ / ^^




watched two movie in this two days..

nice movie..
adult love stories..
it is so close to our real life!


the singer..she is so gorgeous!

Mall cop

comedy..but its not really funny at all..
so, I prefer chatting with J in the cinema..^^
but we laught untill our ass-off when the cop do such things..look down plz..


she is so so so charming and outstanding!
I love her so much!
I wanna to become as pretty as her!
a dream! haha...==

till here...
bye!

M

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com