Friday, April 10, 2009

10-4

Something to add-on here..
about my "kaima" Ong Leng Ee..
She enter class yesterday..wanna kira acc with us..
who doesn't complete her homework gonna sign SPK!

Well, as usual, she use her "big" song si eye and stare at me..
then.."OOI YUET YI! you know your books didn't pass up all?! you always like that wan!"
I was like..wth?I told you yesterday I have ady pass up...dun trust then fine!
She said that:"i go and check! if I know you bluf me! I will deduct you double!"
shit larh! then if you found my book on your table lerh? 
Can I use my MATH A and slap your face?BITCH!

arhh...
hng...mad wif heR!

say something happy!
gonna buy some lenss..haha...
i cant wait to receive it!
yeesh..!

till here...
busy chatting with my baby


bye!

M

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com