Monday, April 6, 2009

6-4-09

heyhoo...
I just realize that today already is the head of April..
how foolish I am...I wasted 4 month with talking, sleeping, and dreaming in skul..
Form teacher told me that "some teacher" is complaining me always meronda at skul...
even busier than the guard..haha...
si gui ONG LENG YEE!
dont tot i'm stupid k?
I know you complained me in front of my form teacher!
you better watch out!
every thing will be done tomorow...
ooosh!
Everyone hated you!

Otherwise..the most cunning teacher-SSY
You dun think you are so smart and you might let me no face in front of my classmates..
You will never have this chance...because I didn't mind it AT ALL!
You are just a lil double sided human being
You hated me me and I do so to you!
Smile face tiger!

skip that...
say some thing happy..
yuuhoo!
maybe I will go to HONG KONG @ August..
just maybe..if teacher din go..mummy dun let me go..bubu...
namoahmitohut! pls...
go pls go pls..
abo my Hong Kong dream will "rendam soup"...
awwww...

maybe Pulau Redang trip @ June..
wakaka...
gonna save many many many money!
say 1st say 1st...
wahaha...
NO GURNEY
NO QUEENSBAY
NO GSC
NO SHOPPING
NO NO NO...
REJECT REJECT REJECT
JANGAN KENA TAGIH
ANTI ANTI ANTI
DUN GODA ME!
DUN JIO ME GO OUT!
PLS PLS PLS

mainly is my hong kong..
not for shopping..
I JUST WANNA GO!
HAHA
GOD BLESS ME!

well, I just want to buy a brand new FRESH KON lens..
yeah! all for my own good..
due to my stipid sensitive eye..I have to give up the more cheap lens that buy from website...
really no $$ ady larh...

I wanna kena loteri...
I wana tiok beh pio.
let me sleep 1st..
maybe can...
hahaha

till here...
busy chatting in msn...
disturbing me write this article..
awwww...

buai!

yuet yi being nottier nowadays...
hiak hiak hiak

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com