Friday, April 3, 2009

3-4-09

hello friends,
I'm here...
long time din touch this blog ady..
seriously, I got a lot of thing wanna release at here..

I feel so stressful nowadays...dunnoe why..
I want everything I want and I try my best to achieve it...
But now, once I got a lil result...I can feel tat a big stone is lying on my heart...so heavy....
I cant breath randomly! uggh...
I scared to fall from the heaven to the ground...once you climb the more high...the more pain...
NO PAIN NO GAIN!

skip..

3-4-2009
I get perli by my "lovely" "song si" modern math teacher!
she said: "someone din listen my class then non-stop talking with her friends"/"someone always skip my class then get so low mark in math"/"someone...someone..."
wtf larh!
She hated me and me too to her!
sry, I can say NOT ONLY ME!
I think the whole form 4 students that so lucky let her teach...
Well, as a result, I get 25 high marks in my math...
Or you can say I get 100 marks over 400 marks...lame==
(already add in paper one and two)
cool right? you understand me now?
damn it!

another bloody teacher..
She is the TEACHER that take over Pn. Chum's class today...
I dunnoe why pn. chum din enter our class today..but this is not the main point!
The main point is...
SHE SCOLD OUR WHOLE CLASS: kamu semua perempuan yang tidak ada maruah diri! harga diri! Kamu semua PELACUR! (thr is juz 5 boys in our class, so we are NV ER GUO)
wth?! PELACUR!
you know how serious isit about PELACUR?
means "lady of pleasure"!
my gosh! Cute Annie said if we are chicken then she is chicken head!雞頭!our head!
haha...
laught till my ass-off!

bac to skul at 3.30...
I saw my baby is doing kerja sosial..pity esther n pohpoh..
hiakhiakhiak
Ping yang sir come bac from NS and gather us and wanna talk to us...
their talk is just held till 4...
3.45 oni I reach skul!damn! no one tell me about that!
nvm, fortunately he stay bac till 6..
talk so much nonsence...no point..hahha....
funny moment!

gonna practice my singing later then...
bye!


M

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com