Monday, April 20, 2009

appreciate^^

first of all, i wanna thx all my dearest babies for caring me with lovee^^
i love ya all!
especially who close to me!
and my lil daughter too=]

skip..

here is some comments to who are all the days saying ppl copying hers/hims..
YOU ARE SO FAKE!
be your own style?
all the same!!!
you are just being more intelligent that copy from other ways.
not like those who are dumb and just copy bulat bulat!
ughh...FAKE!

mummy going to out station again...
she's just bac from thailand yesterday..==

I gonna use more mask to repair my poor skin..
no mater what! chaplang!
i just wanna be more fair! pls...

wink of eye...APC gonna hold on next FRIDAY..
im so high yet so pressure..!
guan yim ma popi dun happen anything that i cant control!
plsplspls..

Maybe nowadays was "cheng beng" month..
many thing was happened!
==

till here...
bye!

M ♥ ♥ ♥


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com