Sunday, October 3, 2010

A day to Remember, 26 Sept 2010. xoxo







26 Sept 2010SISSY's Convocation.
Mum has been waited this for so long..
And finally, she did it... WELL :)
Out of my expectation, Nicole scored distinction.
Mum said, [ this is all I want.]
I started to imagine the convocation of mine. I really do.
I want my mum to be proud of me too!!

A Day to Remember.


I'm still considering to go or not at first because it's stucked in the middle of my trial exam.
However, this is my sister's convo. How can I miss out her imp moment of her lifetime? :)
And so,


Tadaaaaaaaang!
I tagged along my Econz notes. But srsly, you can't concentrate on your study in the car.
If you can, that's great. I'm noob then. heh!

We rushed all the way from butterworth to penang cuz we think that we were late.
Mummy and me haven take any meal yet we have to rush. rush rush rush!

Arrived the venue SAFELY finally!
I bet mummy gonna get so much summons. She always though that she's driving ferrari. LOL

Before everything. :)






Ohyea, ROSES is a must! :)

The hall.

Okie, the origin plan is to have DIMSUM @ Equatorial Cafe for brunch with sissy before the ceremony started.
Since we THOUGH that were late, we have to wait with our empty tummy.
We shave been seated in the hall like 1 hour, I was wondering why the guests were late.
Like, most of them!
GODAMNIT, 2pm is the actual time.
I was like, [zomfgwtfbbq!]
Can't wait the ceremony to end up like 10 minutes later. LOL
Somehow, WE STILL HAVE TO WAIT



NICOLE!


ONSTAGE! heh!

I can see my mum is so excited with it. Esp when she knowing Nicole scored distinction for her study.
Okie, I'll do my best for my part too, mummy :)


This is supah UNCOMFORTABLE :(

getting bored and I started to camwhore!


Seldom show my ear. heh!
I mean in picture. XD

Ohyea, let me rant something out here.
Someone idk who he get the best student award as I GUESS HE'S OUTSTANDING IN EVERTHING.
I guess he likes to outstand his everything!
but srsly, I bet everyone in the hall hates him!
You gotta know why.
He thanks everything even the god, the land, the earth, etcetcetc
He tell us so much stories..... grandmother stories, this really freaks me out!
I bet his speech got 15 sheets so long lohh!
Plus, I'm damn freaking hungry till I can die that time.
When I'm hungry, I'm frust.
When I'm frust, I'm mad!
LOL
okie, I can skip this alr. haha! :P

After hoursss, photo session!

You see! You see!

like mother like daughter
:)

Sisters


teehee :)

Enjoy my picture spams!








My queen!


Mummy said, [ Bii, ni chuan zhe ge lah, yi hou ni chai hui GAO GAO du shu mah....]


results!


I have to admit, my head is big. -.-
hello? that means, my brain is big in the same way okie? so clever! bahaha


Group Picture!


I prefer this lohh!
her dimple so deep. HOW CAN?! :'(
however, I also got mah...! lalala

















Beloved!
Anyway, don't you think that we three looks like sisters more than mother and daughters hmm?
everyone said so! haha!
kindly leave your tag, let me know! haha


Lazy to rant much.
Till here then.
toodles-oo


                                            Chloe xoxo

stay tuned for my next post. many more to go.... :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com