Sunday, October 10, 2010

Beware, Don't Judge a Book Over It's Cover!




Hello peoples! This is Chloe..
It's 10-10-10 now. What a specific day for all the earthlings including me and you.
You can have another 10-10-10 unless you can survive 100 years more. so, stay and wait :)

I'm doing well recently. Life routine remaining the same as well.
School life mahh...
Movie addiction is what I'm having.
Oh FML kinda............wasting my time -.-
But I've to say, Can't Buy Me love is sucha awesome drama! *recent drugs*
Never so into Hongkie Drama before but this!
so, go and watch now! if not you're lousy!
I know most of you watched alr la, I having trials mahh... :/

Back to my topic,
I hate myself for not being smart as you. This is the realistic world that I couldn't survive.
I'm not selling pity or what. Maybe all I have to learn is, being SELFISH.
You don't get what I mean?
Don't Judge a Book Over It's Cover! :)
Beware, peoples!

HAHAHA

thanks, you ppls taught me what's REALISTIC stand for.
Esp, YOU!
This is so immature to rant all things in blog. But wait, as long as I happy with it because this is my blog, dear spammer :)
I doesn't offend anyone, I doesn't mention who else. So, leave me alone lah!
One thing I wonder is, Don't you EVER treated me as your FRIEND as well?
I mean, TRUE HEART FRIEND. No right? :)
thanks. Oh yea, MAYBE GOT. When we're having hahaha-happy-laugh-enjoy-life-moment that time.
Yea, this is great. Basically, I've been fooled by ppl for so many times alr, I don't ever care this is another. *peace*
One sentence for you is, "me, Chloe Ooi Yuetyi never ever owe YOU THIS SON OF THE BITCH!"
I never "pronounce" ppl this before but you.
You forced me. :) Oh, NO SORRY!
I don't deserve your BAD STUPID IDIOT ATTITUDE. because you're just a somebody.
hooooo la la!
Jynn, I know last time why are you mentioning about my texting language become so lala-ish alr.
I REALLY KNOW LIAW!
so siok right now, bleh! :P

Yes, I'm still that happy with my life after all.
NO one couldn't survive w/out somebody. by MEEEEE :)




It's time to bed now.
Toodles-oo!
Chloe.Y

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com