Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Esther's 7teen



It's just-esther.bs.com birthday!
We wil celebrate every birthday together for each other, nvr miss out :)

Origin plan is to ditch school and celebrate together earlier maybe 12? due to I ME SAYA got tuition.
I cannot skip tuition.

Somehow, our MISSY couldn't make it cuz she's not allowed to ditch school again -.-
And I sacrificed my tuition for this bitch. LOL

Who's Bryan was our final decision cuz I got discount voucher!
But we didn't manage to use it at last. phewww!

Here we go



Once again, Happy Birthday my dear!



On the way.. On the way..
thanks god! we've 2 umbrella if not I can just melt under the BIG HOT SUN!


see my chan face?
am suffering from FEVER!



Ying Ying so excited for wad?



Laughed so hard!
We bitched about teachers!
hahaha
and also....
车大炮的人
LMAO


My pick :)
Fish and Chips

I likey to take Birthday Girl/Boy's pictures when they are making wish or wadever shit!
RMB to take for me when my birthday! hahaha :P








so cute right?!

Birthday DAI SAI one mahh! :P



This is a MUST!


Bitched so much, talked, laughed...
Had a great time with my deary...
Idk when is the next we can chit-chat like this, really appreciate much..
heh! maybe my birthday lehhh! xD

I prefer birthday cake to eat like this with CLOSE FRIENDS :)







We're DONE!
Btw, we met the hottest waiter ever in our real life!
hahaha!


Lastly
group picture is a MUST :)





Love you girls DEEP DEEP
:D
cuz you ppls are AWESOME!

今年 大家 不能一起庆祝
可能 明年 还是有机会的













你应该知道我在说谁吧? :)


Love from,


Chloe xoxo

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com