Wednesday, September 29, 2010

...

I know my face is huge, babao face. But idcaree..
just wanna show off my earinggggg.. blueh!





Hey lovelies, finally I can spend some times at here to keep you ppls update.
Maybe no one is viewing my blog anymore, but idcare. :D
My trial haven't over actually. I'm sitting for Account Paper 1 for tmr. woots!
Bless me sincerely, I haven't revise my obj ques yet it's 11.26pm alr. heh!
since I got the mood to blog, why not? hmm?
Okay, trials overall is quite okay, to me. I bet I can do it better if I'm well-prepared! Because the question are much more easier than 1A and 1B exam. :)
One thing I'm quite embarassing with it was, I cried when I'm writting my chinese essay. *shame*
Okay, I'm just too miss my man maybe?

Stop ranting bout exam anymore. heh!

I'm arranging my to-do-list after this trial alr!
I'm sucha day dreamer, serious! Slapme*
Oh yea, I planned Jynn's and Esther's Birthday celebration during exam. great isn't it?


Okie, I have to stop here. Night is getting late alr.
I'm chatting with Jynn and Esther at the same time so I can't concentrate on my blogging. wth?

Got so much to update with you ppls, so stay tuned! ;)

A song to share with you ppl,
ByeBye by Mariah Carey.
I'll listen to this song whenever I miss my man.
Dad, IMY alr.... :'(






Seriously, I miss my dad like hell in this moment. Sobs* :'(
I miss his voice, his good, his bad ;
yea, I miss his everything.........................

toodles-oo!
xoxo
Chloe

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com