Thursday, July 1, 2010

Loveliessss!

It's time for me to blog about my lovely hang out with the loves!
Since Rene's Birthday this is the only another loveliess hang out for us.
See, we really shang sheng jor so much compare with last year. I can't imagine that last last year we can hang out weekly to PENANG like the 2nd home of us. lol!
I mean during holidays.
However, our friendship bond still that strong no matter what. I mean certain of us.

And so, got my ass off from my bed @ the 10am in the morning. It's the 2nd day after my G 'n' C trip.
Seriously, I'm tired already yet I can't call off this hang out one mah. hahaha!
So touching when I receive text-es when I'm enjoying my G 'n' C trip and BBs keep asking me
[BB, when are you coming back? Miss you already... ]
Simple msg, yet TOUCHING!
This is love.

And so, 10am in the morning. I get up and dolled up myself, some light make up, then OFF WE GO!
So paisay that we have to mempermahuankan Rene's parent again. Her dad fetch us all the way from our place to Jetty. Its ain't distance problem, it take times. Thankiew uncle! =)

As usual, we took ferry and taxi again. Taxi Fee is so costy. =/
Hmmph! Should learn driving earlier. Cut down some expenses mah...
It's alright larh, gotta hit the goal soon!
I can drive but I don't dare to hit the road. ahaha! Chicken me. XD

In our origin plan was 7 of us going together but idk why ended up with 4 of us only.
And tadaaaaa, Rene, Esther, Wendy, Chloe in the house yo! XDXD
Precious flower must have precious time!
So, enjoy my picture spam! =)


Yours truly, a.k.a CHLOE. =)


Had my hair cut @ DTreand.
So worthy with the price. I love the cutting as well. =D


On the way to must-go-place.
FOREVER 21!Rene stalked us! hahaha! Never notice that they took this picture.
And she said, our hairstyle look alike. Don't we?



Here is my Esther LOVE and Rene LOVE.




This picture ain't perfect yet I like esther's emotion. COOL yea. XD



And here is Wendy LOVE and Rene LOVE.



And so, Chloe yours truly. =)



Love this picture ze most!
I really so into this hairstyle! hahahah!



Rene LOVE again.

She's my consoler when I'm in trouble when I facing some issue. I mean including erhem. You know I know. Warm my heart when I feel unwanted!
Her words really works! Thanks, RENE!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I know you know! hahahha!
Stay tough, BB! Hearts, Kiss, Hugs!

BBs, dont jeolous la. XD

Group Picture is a must!



Okay, no need to mention anymore.
Best BBs ever!
*jynnineverforgetyou*
crossfinger, insidedeepdeepheart!

After that, we chill @ Coffee Bean to kill time!
I think probably we needless to go over penang anymore la. SunwayC also got place for us to chill!
Teehee =)



BBs!



Summore me lehh =.=

Kay then,
Chloe says,
BYEEEEEE!XOXO

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com