Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Another Day out with the TOH's :)

Since tomorrow has no school, I suddenly feel like wanna update my blog. :)
This is a belated post. I mean like it happened few weeks ago.

As what I mentioned at my tittle,

Another Day out with the TOH's
As we planned to have buffet dinner @ Rasa Sayang Shang-Ri-La hotel at 1st, but this plan has been called off as the restaurant FULLY BOOKED.

Alright, everything done cannot be undone! Jynn's quote again. =.=
So, we go and do research for another place to kill our tamjiak-ness. haha!
Its Traders!
Sister company as Rasa Sayang, but I personally think that the buffet line different so much.
yet, It's still yummilicious enough =)

Its japanese cuisine!
you god know the madness that I love japanese food!
*peace*

And so, enjoy my picture spam as well! *laughs*
I lazy to talk much, words really so torture you eye meh? Hmmmmmmmm??!


Fat oysters!
Okay la, not really big enough but BUFFET LINE serve this really OMG already!
They even keep refilling it. Good case thou =)



Girls' passion!
Who else can say NO to dessert huh?
Cute right?


Eunice Wan Yu, =)

Cha daaaaaaaaaang!
Spot that!


tell me, this is way too cute! =)


I love the salmon!
*gurp* i feel hungry dy. :'(



like brother like sister.
Don't you feel that their face like CHOP aneh de meh? hahaha!
*You don't mad when see-ing this har.* XDXD


Sweetie pie Eunice and yours truly. =)


Again, blurr! thanks to my cacat CANON IXUS! :'(


Beef Tepanyaki!
the beef is very very very juicy enough!


And what drives me crazy was,
SALMON SASHIMI!
*ohno, dont remind me that!*


I want it more!
but this is really fattenning!
Sobs*
Why holiao always fattening one?! Hmmph!


For us, this is SCREW DRIVER!
*insidejokes*
LMAO!



Hearts upp!!




Yours Truly, Chloe.


okay, I admit we got so many pictures! =.=


heart upp X 2



I personally so into this picture! =)


This is why I hate my Canon IXUS.


Still that blurr... :'(


Seems better with the flash, but I look sucks.




Allan Toh and Chloe Ooi. =)
mai siau siau, incoming huge star! hahaha!
Err, I mean him. Not me. hah!

Me and aunty. =)


Okay, shall end up this post at here.
So you guys still enjoy my picturesss?

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com