Thursday, June 17, 2010

OH-SO-LOVELY Day 2

OH-SO-LOVELY Day 2

And so, after oh-so-lovely day 1, day 2 is hereeeeeeeeeeee! ahahha!
Since yours truly, me having nothing to do other than rotting at home. My hand is itchy again. XD

Heading to dancing class later. Esther not joining me as well. She off to langkawi liaw la.. ='[ sad die..
She is not so willing to go there at 1st cuz she say [ITS FUCKING BORED!]
And how bout now? She texted me and say [ BB! Langkawi here so siok. Everything so cheap! DUTY FREE! next time we must come here!]
Okay, I hate you! hng! *jokingla*
Okay, she having FIFA Fever. Go till so far still watching the match. wow!
Whatever la, I miss you!! hahaha!

Back to topic.
Day2 was just-like-that. cuz we spend more time in the coach! From GentingH  ---> CameronH.
Arhhhhhhh... damn torture...


Inside First World Hotel.
Spot that! hahaha!
I think the security guard will just fainted cuz idk who got so creative. *notme*
Nicole and I laugh til our ass drop when we saw this. XD

We are rushing of time! What we though was maybe we will just check out around so that we can go and take breakfast as well. Who knows, thier plan was thrown at 9.30. okay, we quite mad bout this.
Everything was just in a M-E-S-S!
MAD X 1

On the way we going down from GentingH, we dined in at a restaurant which is really SUCKS TILL MAX!
As you know, everything at thr was just too expensive to go with it. We accept that fact, but at least can you plez serve something that can FEED HUMAN?

AGHH!! MAD X 2!

So, the morning really RUINED OUR MOOD!

After hours of the journey, we stop at somewhr idk whr. weird =.=

And what cheeeeeeer me up again was,

BR!
Wooooots!!



And also
DUNKIN'
DONUTS'


RARARA! My fav donut baby!
hahaha!



Cant stop to camwhore.=)


Make me feel hungry right now when I was typing those texts... woootS!


They serve good coffee too!


our QUEEN! =)
I've to admit that my mum gain weight =/ but she is still that pretty. ahhahaha! *slapme*


Sisters. =)

Since the donuts of the day was surprisingly fresh, (=.=) so we bought loads of them to bring home! haha!

s

Which one should I pick?? (''_)


Results!


Sometimes, we just like to fooling around!


And, its my turn! teehee =)


Nahh! DONUTS FEVER!
4 boxes * 6 = 24 pieces.
Don't misunderstanding me, we "qia" ppl eat la... hahaha!

Grabbed my fav ice cream too!
BR loves!



Awwwwwww!!!! Again, I'm starving for it already!

Okay, by right we should step into our apartment at 5 something. But then something really breath taking happened!
Someone was nearly fainted cuz she cant breath due to idk why. She will die I think if thr's no one to help her. OMG!

So, unfortunately...



I went to HOSPITAL CAMERON HIGHLAND. =.=
We just make accompanies to thr la.
And I realise something, Mummy and Nicole is really ANGEL!!
They help the lady like everything!
WOooooooooooootS! ANGEL MUMMY AND ANGEL NICOLE!
Shockingly, I never imagine that Nicole is such a caring person. #^^#
Don't judge a book over its cover kay?
Jiu suan her appearance was like COOL COOL aneh. Her real side is so warm gehh. hahahha!

Its really BREATH TAKING!

Back to here.

the view..

After dropping our thing inside our room, its DINNER TIME!

Yea Yea Yeah! We had steamboat! wooooots!
Damn nice! But it takes timessss to wait. =/
Hungrydie**


Awwwww! Ignore my cacat phone. =/


Ahhhhhhhhh!! Who can say NO to this?




Everything is just way too rich.
Big porsion!


Burp! FINISH!

Must to walk walk some after having rich food!
SO we went the night market for awhile..
We fooling around again. hahah!


Rene, ah suan so cute at here hor?

*we are just too high to go with that specky* =.=



Oh damn! swt =/=


Okay, I've complete this post like FINALLY!
Off to DANCE
Going to meet up with Kaiqi Love later... cant wait cant wait**



read HERE !!
I cant wait to update too. ;)



BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
BBs, you all believe what I say [7 pimples miracles dy?]
in this picture.

*plez say you enjoy with my picture. I'll be happier =)*

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com