Friday, July 2, 2010

Recent Changes

Recent Changes.

I personally think that I've changed recently. I mean like, mental and physical both!  Not really big changes but I think this is a good start for me to transform to another person. I wanna be a ladylike person so badly!
Okay la, I know I'm dreaming! Wake up, CHLOE!

Okay, the biggest success to me was I transform from a BIG SPENDER to WISE SPENDER. I don't spend on unnecessary stuff anymore. since 2010? As Jynn says, "Good clothes are available all the time, money cannot spend in this way one" WOOTS! baby girl, you grow up already! hahaha. got point right? Yea, so I must stick on this quote! Yet, I still spend on something make me happy. Esp, when I'm not happy. hahahaha!
This is life ma! *nahh, another excuse to spend*

I hate oats/cereals with my life! I swear I wont take such not-human-being food in my life.
*sorry for being rude, if anyone here likes this*
But, I started to accept it as my food in my real life! How hilarious? No choice, I have to follow this. It really works esp for those who are with me, I mean on diet! So, usually I only take 1 meal per day. The rest one, Thanks OAT! I found that my mum is damn cute la, she says " If you refuse to eat this again for this time, I don't wan to talk to you anymore!" chuu-bii hor? hahahah! Kay la, thanks mum. IT REALLY WORKS! =)

Another thing that makes me surprise is, I didn't rant everything out even I'm in my temper. I mean like, for previous days, I will just rant to make every truth come out, and the condition turns worse or maybe good sometimes! This is me. Facts behind Lies. But I choose to be quiet this time. And everything still remain the same. LIES ARE LIES! I think my EQ level raised? Good one! But I really found out one thing, faker likes to claim bout fake. I feel funny when I see that. Again, this is life!

KEEP QUIET IS EVERYTHING!

Friends issues didn't turn me down anymore. As for the previous Chloe, I will lost my focus on my study or everything. Yet, I can controlled myself well already. =) Life is still moving on. This is what I should learn from the beginning. I know what's DOs and DON'Ts. More mature perhaps? Another good thing =)

Well, I wanna start a healthy life which is my time gonna packed with dance, exercise, sing, study, entertainment, healthy food! Do it, Enjoy it! : D

Okay I shall end this post at here with a blissful smile.(^__^)
Going for facial treatment later. I want a good condition for myself next Saturday. =)
Bless me, with sincere love!



Chloe

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com