Friday, July 30, 2010

Movie day @sunwayC with ze LOVESS!

I just get back from fitness class as well. Full Bodyaches!
This is what we called, 自作孽.
okay, I accept the fact. So I'm trying my hard to do something on it to transform myself. I need times!
I'm loving to listen/see/whatever when other ppl telling me that my effort works!
It is a real big HUGE motivation for me to keep it on works!
This is me. :D

Woookay, back to the topic!
I did hang out with my girls last Sunday. I against my promises with my mum.
Black and White is no power at all!
I'm SORRY! XD
I didn't hold my promise as well as I did a deal with my mum that I wont hang out with whatever who after the JUNE hols. okay, I PHAILED!
:D

Sunway still acceptable la.. Cannot fly to Penang already. Grounded*

I got a long waiting list for myself to catch up all movies.
*lame die*
Since our main thing is just to catch up a movie, we make up this plan at the last minute!
Mummy fetched all of us to SunwayC after my singing class. Around 3pm?



My face kinda stim. =.=
But I love my eye make of the day! :D

As you know, Bread History has moved to Ground Floor and it was totally HUGE.
Since I'm damn damn damn hungry on that time, due to I haven't take my freaking Breakfast + Lunch and it's already 3pm! OM-GEE! so I just simply take light meal. :D
I kinda love the environment, nice place to camwhore. hah!



Ying LOVE and yours-truly. :D



Peace YO!




Rene and Esther



Wendy, dumb ass! Bleh!



@etudehouse.

yea, etude house is now available @ SunwayC. It's located in front of ALOOK eye wear and in case you don't know.
I'm not a big fans of them yet I love their cosmetics actually,
Way too dreamy and the seriously, the CODE B gel liner is really THUMBS UP!
I grabbed the eye shadow which is I adore since last QB hangout but I didn't buy it due to my fussy-ness. heh!  its a CODE B too! *satisfy*

Later on, we just hanging around SunwayC. Take pictures, Gossips, Heartalk, Window Shopping etc etc.

Needless me to introduce much about them, I dare to say you ppls saw their face @ my place more than 10- times.

BB-s!

Esther Koh aka baby bitch.


I just simply love this picture, don't you? :D



Its hard to take picture with her, she fight with me always.
For the left hand side. =.=
Oh, fine!



Isn't it weird? hah!
okay la, still you still pretty after all. :P

Rene




Lovely Deary RENE and MUA!



Alright, another left-hand-sider,



Ying, we got too much picture already, IDK have to choose which one. Hope you dont mind.
you wont mind one right? Blehhhhhhh!


Inception is the movie of the day.
Idk what's the movie talking about at 1st, so I keep nagging beside @ying. she's damn pity. hah!
Okay la, the movie is still consider as nice one overall. :D


Had @sushiking before our movie.
Favourite of me and rene! :)



this is so CUTE! Look, got eye summore man!



This one more adorable la!



I envy die her that she got such high nose but I didn't!
Ah suan, your fault looooooooooooooo!
Hmmph!



Wendy's signature hamstery face. Adorable-nya!



What make you laugh so hard huh?

And we never miss out!

G
O
L
D
E
N
B
A
L
L
!!!



Till here then. I'm damn tired already.
:)

hope that you still enjoy this post. I used my full energy to complete this.

Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! *smooches*
FOR YOU!

From yours truly,
Chloe.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com