Friday, June 4, 2010

CUP NOODLE!

Let me show you something really very weird.
Eat cup noodles in class!
Maybe eating cup noodle is a very extraordinary stuff?
But wait, we eat in class okay?!
hahaha!
(for me, this is damn chio)
Okay la, nothing chio lo... =/

My class was like every class party like that.
Don't worry that you will feel hungry.
Monday Sandwiches, Tuesday Sushi, Wednesday fried rice, Thursday etcetc.
they are so loveable! aha!
But something guilty one is Liying and I have not been bring something even 面包皮 for them =/
We are just too erhem, we know. ='/
Next time I gonna bake brownie for them! I promise!

Let me show you what is 5k2's power! hahaha!

Must have a cup noodle for sure.
this is not mine. =)


Then you have to open the packing for sure. =.=

Flavourings!

Pour HOT HOT HOT water into it!
Its HOT! You see, they even bring thermos to school!
cute leh?

cover the top and take times to make the dried noodles to become softer.
Cant wiat to NOMS!!

yes! Here you go!


Nom Nom Nom!

Will get better result after eat this! hahaha!


Thanks darling JOE for the straberry Jelly. I love you too! =D
Muahkvcxz! Muahvcxcz!


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com