Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Holiday LoveS!

Hellou lovelies! Since I've the ohm to update my blog. So here I am!
This is a post bout my precious June holidays! I mean the beginning of the holidays. =)

Everything is just in a sudden plan. I got a singing lesson actually but I called it off cuz Nicky needa my accompanies to SHOPPING! OMFG! This is our precious activity la weyy.. hahahah!

WHO CAN SAY NO TO THIS?! You tell me la... *gotla,whenwelackof$$*

Okay, I make it short. Enjoy mypicture will do.
All piccies are taken by my cacat phone cuz I forgotten to bring along my cammie.
I told you liao ma, this is a SUDDEN PLAN. XD



since we got extra car to drive on that day...
then here we go!!
On the wayy... Must camwhore!!
Cuz Nicky purposely dress up one. hahaha!
I just put on light make up which stand for mascara and tiny eyeliner.



Since that day was Agung's Birthday, you can see traffic jam all the way. =.=
Really not a good day to hang out, but WE JUST WANT TO! dontcaredontcare**
Parking is a BIG DISASTER. We nearly park the car at the roof top. =.=

Our mission and vision is shop at FOREVER 21!
Since nicky told me, [kia, we go QB, forever SALES a!!]
I was like [OMG! Must go Must go!]
And who knows I was damn disappointed with the 15% discount for purchase rm150 or above. damn it!
15% also consider as sales la??
whatever la.. hahaha!



Outfit of the day! loving my bag already. hahaha!


Camwhore in fitting room is also a MUST!
Is that nice? I got the dress and nicky grabbed the whole suit.
BLAH BLAH BLAH



I nearly fainted inside thr. Cuz I'm freakking hungry on that time.
We tahan lapar to shopping mia tau tak?

Headed Sakae Sushi later then. I was like [Gimme food IMMEDIATELY!]




Chawamushi is DAMN NICE!
Next time must tryyyy!!


We have Kimchii Ramen for each one. XD
Chawamushi is DAMN NICE!! No regrets!

After meet up with Allan Toh, we move to GurneyP with his family.
Caught a movie. Damn hilarious! but I forgot the title already..=.=

Later on, Nicky come and fetch us back all the way from BatuF. Thankieeww, Nicky!
Another sudden plan comes again.
we stay  overnight at Golden Sand Beach Resort. hahaha!
Dont envy me! Joking**


Room 759



Nicole sama Chloe. #^^#



We got high forehead! OMG! Hers one is higher than mine. DAMN.

The next day,
Our origin plan is to have Hotel's Breakfast at 1st. but then the plan called off again cuz we are damn lazy to got up so early. lazypig*
So after we took our lunch, we headed some place that you cant imagine I will be there, like seriously!!!


TADAAAAAAAAA!!

Tropical Spice Garden!




Curious lehh? Due to nicky is so wanted to adventure along Penang island, I have to accompany her.
Sunlight kisses my skin so OFFICIALLY!


woooooo! so glad to see this.
HANG FUK SEI!
but I can see the bride is not so happy. hahaha! The sun is totally too hard to go with it. XD

We headed to another place too!



Museum Perhutanan Pulau Pinang. =/=
We even buy some junk food (so unhealthy) and soft drink. ahahha!
We was like lil kid go to picnic beside waterfall! god damn it, so cute!
Hiking with my flats. OMG! Killing my foot!
But its quite enjoyable. =)
Never having such activities with Nicky OOI!

We really beh tahan.
So we find some nice place to sit down and chill.
Luckily I brought CLEO june issue. Magazine can kill time!




This place is just nice and comfortable. ain't?
Simply love this place! (seaside)

We sign up for foot massage beside golden sand resort's sea side. wooo!
This is life!!
But, my skin become tanned after all.=/=
Nee-mind. I can sacrifice everything for this. =P

At night, I has been separated with Nicky and I joined eunice, allan and aunty to Starbucks, Autocity due to singing class has been cancel.damn!



My face is ugly. I'm really tired that time.

Okay, let me end this post with a picture of us!


Allan , Eunice, Chloe.

Still enjoy my post? More to coming up next! =)
Stay tuned!


With heaps of love,
Chloe

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com