Monday, June 7, 2010

Just I've nothing to do.

Its already half of the year 2010. In a blink of eye! Don't you realise?
And it stands for my spm is approaching me nearer and nearer and freedom is coming forward to me closer and closer. SO I should happy or wad?
Okay, don't remind my bout SPM.

Very to-do-list in my JUNE hols.
#1 Hang out with ze loves!
This is what we always hang on our mouth but not really do it since last year end hols. right? So let's carry on our handbag and MOVE YO!

#2 Facial!
This is what I yelling for since exam week to jynn. Esther, I saw your blog already. We can go and make it together. hahaha! THIS IS A MUST!!!

#3 Stick on my plan!
This is a secret. HEH! Dont wan tell you! Dont wan tell you! blehhhhhhhhh!! closefriendswillknow. XP

#4 Drama spreees!
This is a must for every holidays to me. Don't ask me why.

#5 Nail painting!
Jynnie, must go must go!! My finger nail very ugly!! We go nail hansen!! okie???

Aiyah, I've nothing much to do in this hols. Because everything is concluded by a word [MONEY]. No MONEY No TALK!

Okay, bye! Hitting SunwayC with ze fweends to cheongK. SCREAM OUR LUNGS OUT!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com