Thursday, March 18, 2010

This is why I said IM moody.


*youdunnoehowmuchImissmyhair*

Before I complete my PYCC post, I think I need some times to make it.
My picture ada dalam another computer.
Tapi the computer naughty, sentiasa shut down.
MAKE ME SO DAMN PEKCEK with it. lols!


Im moody in the 1st second, Im high in the next second.
Girls are like this, forgive us. =)

And, I have already moody for like 172625133211282132342114655634532464326577276231279 seconds since holidays.
I know WHY already!
because, this is a fucking boring holiday ever!
Yesssh! I found out this reason like~FINALLY? 0.0
Alright, Im damn high when I mapping out our outing with babes.
But it really let me down when the plan turn up with [cancel]. wtf.
Yes, Im totally so FREE in this hols because my mum off to bangkok (again&again) for 5 days.
Yet Im GROUNDED!
She warn me to NO HANG OUTs during this 5 days because I have to help in her office. wtf.
(her help means type renewal notice, renew insurans, register new case, etcetc that everything clerk do)
(and mine was, facebook, msn,pps =] )
we got 代沟. hahaha!
cant you believe that I answer 4 phone in 1 minute and keep saying
[clerk was not in, call bac later. thanks you. bye]
zzz
And then she's going to pay me.
S-H-E P-A-Y M-E S-A-L-A-R-Y.
woots! Im not interested at all. hahahaha!
Anyway, I dint hang out with babes EVEN with nicole is because idk why babes are damn busy currently. Or maybe they are free but Im busy with my drama.
Plus, nicole is damn busy with her assignment currently.
I've no choice.

Wadever!
Im going to gone WILD if I keep staying inside the house. lols!

Yesssh! Im attending camp fire in this coming saturday! HOORAY!
Esther, kamu tak paya cari reason tak mau mai. because Wendy sudah say dia ada mai. blek! =P
Kamu tak mai tak apa. Kamu boleh stay at house watch your LAN SE SHUI LING LONG mah hor? super duper quper geli de show you also watch. nehh!
lalala!~
And, both of us going to GURNEY thim. Dont envy, pls!
whahahahahaahahah

PENGYOU-S! see you! I miss you all already.

p/s: today I ate TYM! =)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com