Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Because it is love.


Yep, schooling days again. we are student, no choice.
Btw, I rather study few year more than work and starting to face those money money issues.
Students are free from pressure, right?

Alright, we have to accept the fact that study hard = get good result.
So logic. Boh huat one.
Dont yelling for "Oh My gosh! I deserve better result one!" when you dint put effort on your study, plez!
You should say " ooo, I should study harder next time"

I love econz so always, I get 65 marks while I aimed for 70++.
Alright, I know what to do next time. =)
Surprisingly BC wasn't that bad as wad I thought.
67 already can satisfy me.
Btw, BM really killed me! 32/80. how great?
This one called [dai sei] you know?
I really fed up to answer those questions already so I just leave it BLANK. Im so chio =)
You cant imagine that Form5 BM paper how torturing is.
You can write till you kisiao while the paper are still thr waiting you to answer. at least 4 pages of paper with fully letters.
Shockingly, my History paper mad make me crazeee bout myself. 60 not so high tho, Im really proud of myself already.=p
Addmath failure all the time. idk I can get 28 as I dint study it at all. or maybe I can say I study A BIT.
*proudofmyself*
Result aint that bad as I though tho.

Bad thing on me.
Wtf, I suffering from insomnia currently. (few days already!)
Guess wad? I fall asleep at 3am every morning and I have to move my ass form my bed at 6.40am.
SUPER DUPER WUPER torture! No energy to talk at all.
Damn tired in class and nearly fall asleep in class. (okay larh, I today I fall asleep)
Really cant stand for it lorh. One day sleep few hours only.
Alright, I took a long long nap just now and guess wad time i'm going to bed later.
wtf, days by days like that i'm going to crazy with this.

Yesterday night, phone call that I've been waited for so long time.
Me this siao char bor wait till fed up then I terus mau pi tidur.
Who knows once I step to upstairs the phone rang. wtf.
Had heart talk. Childhood stuff..
We are damn crazy in our childhood masing masing.
Yessh, cried like hell once we talked bout my pa.

I miss you so much, pa! I afraid that your voice will disappear in my mind days by days.
Miss your voice for 4 year plus already, are you alright in the heaven?
You are the great PA ever.
Forgive me for my stubborn as you pampered me like a baby in hand.
Forgive me din't appreciate your love to me in your life time.
Guess i'm too late to realize..
还是谢谢你陪了我走过人生中的14年..
I hope you see this but I think it wont be possible anymore.
A big man will drop his tear cause of a lil girl get 6a in UPSR and cry like hell in the phone, cause that lil girl is HIS DAUGHTER, and his daughter is not by his side, he felt heartache..
A man who love me the most in my life time..
No doubt!
*tearsdrop*



Celebrated Jiazhen's Birthdae as usual @ Home Recipe.
Pohpoh, CHEEEER! everything should be okay. =)







0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com