Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Maybe thr's a miracle..


my face so suck! hahaha!
lalala~ i dont care. XD
Yes, I have no any nice picture.

My fringe was flatted (again)!!!
Yea, I gatal, I hiao!
Im quite regret already!!
Hmm, 年少轻狂! sometimes have to do something crazy! hahaha
Uhm, 5 of 7 flowers are having the same hairstyle which is so called- MUSHROON HEAD.
Wei, now dont wan to cut like that to act cute, have to wait untill when wor?
Later become auntie that time only cut huh?
Aint that chio? I ngeh sii asked my mah-mi to fetch me to hair decor even she's damn busy that day! hahaha!
All sekali gus FLAT kah siok mah. =)

Well, I quit for blogging for so many days.
Unbelieveable!~
Even Esther also realise that already. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CHIU! *dusty*
I'm not busy for study or wad. Im just has no point to blog.
Yes, skul reopen MY LIFE GETTING BORING.
Yet, I'm enjoying with it!
This is wad I wan for my last year of High School Life.
Simple yet Adorable!

I'm quite stress nowadays.
No why, EXAM PRESSURE.
I bet everyone having it too?
And, I'm starting to worry bout my FUTURE!
NO DOUBT! FUU-CHER!
AM YELLING BOUT FUU-CHER!
Realize that we are not too late to start paying more attention in class, doing homework by our own self, study hard and hard, tuition as much as we could, etc etc, FOR SPM!
9 more months to go, why are we still enjoy our life with uncertain matters?
I don't believe that I'm saying bout this, yet IM REALLY YELLING FOR IT!
Had babe talk with Esther Koh these two days. Bout our FUU-CHER.
See, she also think bout future ady! wad are you still dreaming?!
What we DESERVE and What we WANT in the rest of our life!
This is a little itchy secret between us. babes can know oni larh. hahahha!
(babes, faster come and ask!) hahaha!

Alright, here is some words to my babe.

Esther Koh!
Don't forget us even you study in COLLEGE! (As I'm going to take Form6 course.)
I wont forgive you if you do so. bluek!
Well, I'm quite touch with your words sometimes. =)
Thanks for stand for me and believe in me when I really need you girls' support. =) (and also other 6 flowers for sure!)

Rene, thanks for your console!!
Your words make me awake from the half-year-so-waste-my-time-dream.
Yes, I'm not a tool of connection! maxis? digi? hotlink? celcom? or a CELL PHONE perhaps! hahaha!
I know wad should I deserve now! really! Thankiew! =) *satu cium*
*Btw, stop prasing your YL in front of me! I know he eantao much much much much more than every guy in this world!*
He win la, He win la... XD
ps, someone jealous you got the wonderful life that they dont have!
Thier hand itchy already, one day we find someone to chop thier finger. hahahah!
Of course we wont do such violence thing, we are so KIND! blek!
Get a LIFE! Hmmph, you both are just a lil 16 years old girl.
You 16, We 17! Even one year also bigger than you!
老娘就是看不过眼你们那么嚣张!

Well Well Well Well Well!
I think that I'm getting more mature nowadays.
REALLY! *I so beh paise hor?*
金玉良言 for y'all
-不要拿别人的错来惩罚自己(I dint mention wad is that har)
Forgive and Forget!
有时候原谅一个人也是对自己好的方式.
原谅他人, 也是原谅自己.
与其执着于已经发生的事情, 倒不如向前看, 过好自己的人生?
放手也是一种拥有.
忘记不开心的事情, 留下甜蜜的回忆.
因为在执着于不开心的回忆时, 人往往会错过更美好的风景.
人应该往前看, 活在当下!

错不在你, 错在我.
我不应该告诉你我的想法.
你没有对不起我, 你只是辜负了我对你的信任.
因为你也有自己的立场.
我想如果我是你, 我也不知道我该怎么做.
身为朋友, 我们能做的已经做了.
跌倒了, 不要再找我们. 因为我们也无能为力了. 我们只能真心的祝福你!
或许我们对你并不重要, 可是你要记得, 你曾经是我们最信任的朋友.
因为, 大家曾经都在帮你说话. 我们最相信的还是你.
或许你为你自己辩解的只是借口, 还是你真的是这么想的? 我还不了解你吗,先生?
算了.
我没有生气, 也没有介意, 因为这一切已经不重要了.
你不用再自责, 因为自责也于事无补.
或许我还应该谢你帮了我这个大忙.
结果往往和想象中的不同.

或许它是曾经是我很重视的东西, 但是一切都已经不重要了.
因为我看清了, 真的.
人就是那么现实的, 或许对你来说那不是[利用].
但是, 我对我来说[是]!
同样的, 我们有不同的立场, 对吧?
或许我介意的是身份问题..
每个人的价值观不同, 原则不同.

Many post to flash back, Im lazy.
Wadsoever.
Exam is near, I wonder why am I wasting my 1 hour plus to complete this post. isshh!
Im sorry if I said anything which hurt someone Idk who in this post.
This is what in my mind! =)

I love my recent life, simple yet adorable!
say "PEACE"! ^^

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com