Saturday, March 13, 2010

Im so into you so badly, my drama! aku cinta padamu!



Hello! My friend-ssssssssssss!
Exam pass liao! woots!
Alright, I've been fucked up with certain subject.
Even my so so so so so so adorable mia Econz!
wadever, I found out that I have to study hard hard hard for SPM already.
Im damn serious okay?
My aim was pretty cool and high. Im not sure whether I can achieve not.
lols. wadever. At least I will no regrets when I get my result. right?
Erhem, ganjaran was pretty cool too!
Its adorable, amazing, awesome, super-duper-wuper COOL! *trustme;)*
That is my ONLY(or both?) motivation! hahaha!

I having my Drama Marathon as well.
As I promised to myself that IF I study during exam period then I can watch drama like nobody's business after that.
Yesssh! IM craaaaaaaaaaaaazeeeeeeeeee with that already.
My DVD is going to burn down IF I continuously watch 8 hours per day. ;)
Im damn chio! hahaha

Well, tmr going to singing class again. I skipped it last week. ewww!
I haven't practice untill now since last two week. sigh!
Feel so guilty***
Wadsoever.
Im here to bloggging!
hahahah!

Surprisingly, I received a text from [Dear Mummy]
Yessh! that's my mum.
she text me [ wad are you doing now?]
and I reply her, [ sit in front of the comp. No one at home. when are you coming bac?]
woots! Im damn surprise, she remember me already.
Whole day I see her face for 5 minutes nia I guess. [when she fetch me to/from tuition]
That's it my life. =) damn gek ark hor?
Sister when out, Brother headed to KL, lil brother @ camp. diuuuu!~
Home alone. sigh.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com