Monday, March 22, 2010

PYCC 2009

Yeay, finally! Im here to blog bout PYCC 2009.
South, North, East, West
P.Y.C.C is ze best!
is the slogan.
Im not that creative yet.

Here we go!

Day 1
Im late(again). they expected us to gather at 6.45 but I wake up at 6.35. Ei, not my fault okay? Im too ganjiong  then I cant sleep mah.(wth, I slept on 4am. you expect I wake up on wad time?)
Rushed to school then , yeay! Whole bus wating me. I dua bai bah. hahaha!
Depart Paradise Sandy Beach Resoort then we are gathered in a multipurpose meeting room.
Thr's nearly 120 + participants.


Our Booklet. so nice hor?
The quality is quite nice one. =)


Commitee. They can sing like a bird, trust me.*
Sipek kagum akan them.

We are seperated as well into 4 groups which is Soprano, Alto, Bass and Tenor.
Im an Alto. =) dont shocked!


One of the  instructor, Joyce.
She's SLIGHTLY looks alike as the Kay Elle blogger Jacklyn right?
Im damn shocked in the 1st sight, I was like [o.o? Jacklyn?] But fact turn out with NO lo. 
Im still dreaming hah!
I damn likey her because she's so cute larh! =)


We had our lunch time @ here!
Pantai Garden. (for 3 days.)


Say cheeze my ciuzie ALTOs. =)
Love ya! =)


yessh! the 4 oldest altos among those kids. zzz
While Im now not a member of choir anymore. ='[


I like the beach like hell.
Windy Windy Windy.


Alto.s again with 2 sop. Alto love each other always. =) 
They are just too cute! esp those kids. 
Im not a very old age senior to them tho, they take care of me all the time during those activities. =)
(because I joined chior for few months only)


Me with two pretty.


they are just too sweet! =]

We took picturesss!




Singing session again after the lunch.
this time we have been FORCED to do those action when we sing.
Girls too hiao, Guys too Lemak. ==

See thier face, so funny.(they are so not willing to)

Alright, seems like they had fun too! 
Of course larh, leng lui-sss in front of them lehh...

The most funny part.
Spot the couple.
Eng Chun from CHung Hwa  volunteer to dance with the instructor, Stephanie.
And they forced another pair of couple to do so.


See the pose! woots!


Hiao enough right?
No doubt, we also have to do that.  hahaha!

Check in the room, 4 of us stay in each room.

Our room.

Once we step into the room, we started to discuss [wad to wear tonight?]
Ohyah, we got HAWAII NIGHT too!

Never forget to camwhored!

Night time.
Girls are so damn excited with that!
We dressed up!! and prepare everything for our HAWAII NIGHT.


I love her so much! She's damn loveable! =)


Juniors.


Yessh! this picture is damn funny.


Here we go, my girls!

Had our dinner @ Delifrance.

I love the foods!

teehee. again, her.

After our dinner we OFF TO THE BEACH!



We met him at  thr. 
Huang Yi Fei if not mistaken.






Joyce. =)


Spot the blue lady. She's our coach.
And the pink lady is Stephanie. She's damn pretty larh.

Since the event havent start yet, we camwhore tampok tampok.


never try this b4. hahah!


One of the super hiao post that we learn from the morning.








Ymei.


She's pretty.  aint she?


Me and the instructors! =)

Bed time then.

Day 2. 
Ntg special than singing session. 
NIght time we got Talent Night.
Yessh, I has been forced by coach to sing but in fact I wanna try it out too. =)
So I so beh paise, sing in front of whole bunch of GE WANG GE HOU.
Nice try.
Im so damn fucking nervous and I cant breath when I holding the mic and I keep telling myself[Chloe, you can make it...Chloe, you can make it...]
I really cant BREATH!
Maybe my 师公 was one of the judge. Im damn nervous damn nervous.
NEVER EVER SO NEERVOUS B4!
*you can feel my nervousness not?!!!!!!!!!!*
Finally my singing end up with [woots! Not bad! =)]
I get 4/5 among 20-30. count as not bad already larh. hahhaa
Coach praised me, AT LEAST!
They said it seems like mini concert of mine more than a talent show. hahahha!
Okay, I paria. I  suka "ten".  
But, you know? Im REALLY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY WITH THAT.


师公. with the Mcee.


Judges.




CLB. hahah! they are damn cute!


She can sing very well.


The 5a.m. from Chung Ling High School.
Thier Christmas song is damn merdu!


woots! the champion of the night!
They can dance very well.


They looks like alvin and the chipmunks! hahaha!
THey sing bad day, and they are damn cute!!!!





Coach. =)
erhem, she's fierce sometimes. XD



They said we looks like sisters. aint us?

And, We got CHRISTMAS PARTY after the Talent Show.




Instructors danced! Jingle Bell rocks..etcetc

We gathered @ idk who's rooms after that for snackssss!
Yeshh! we are too crazy! we sing 夜来香 in a very high pitch and we dont even care that everyone is going to sleep @ 12 midnight.
lalala!~





Day 3.
the last day.
We gathered in the hall again started our programme after breakfast.




CLB kias.


Mon, she's pretty too. =)


The last lunch.


CHLOE, my name. =)


Saw this ah mo kia playing around the beach.



room-mates.


Its time to, say good bye!

The rest one I really lazy to mention already.
See pictures will do.
They are all intructors.












ming wei.


BYE!!!


My prize. 

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com