Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A date with my queen.


Aloha!
I've been quite a long time didn't shown up at here. Losted the spirit for blogging recently. IDK why?
This is a short update of my sept hols.
A simple yet adorable nice day out with my QUEEN. :)
Since she's offing to Thailand the next day, this is my reward as she didn't tag me along! hmmph!

It was the 1st day of Raya.
Not so crowded on the road due to most of them have been balik kampung I guess?


My date of the day!


Stucked in the middle of the jetty.
I was super hungry on that time, its already 1pm tough!
Haven take my brunch la...

Chicago Rib House for lunch!



World Famous Ribs & Steaks?


My beverage, Ocean Breeze.


Not really like it.


Cuz it taste like ANTIBIOTIC.
Oh man! FML



Maincourse, Ribeye.
the fragant rice is just so-so. But the Ribeye is godamnit tender! I want it now! FML*2


This is awesome! Brownie with Ice Cream.

Sorry, I'm not in mood that day. So I didn't take much picture. ;(

Grabbed a dress from Nichii and basic tees from Dorothy Perskins.
ILY mummy! :)

Rushed home around 5, bathed and dressed up and headed Nibong Tebal for house warming.
I-was-freaking-not-in-mood + my godamnit tired soul, I dragged myself thr due to my queen has to drive alone all the way from butterworth to thr. lol. I'm such a good daugther, I know. XD



I brought this out in a rush. -.-
FML*3



#you really freaks me out, don't you?!

I'm in a quick. DONE in 10 minutes for this post. :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com