Tuesday, September 14, 2010

so you know this is LOVE! xoxo. chuuuuu~


California gurls
We're unforgetable
Daisy Dukes
Bikinis on top
Sun-kissed skin
so hot
will melt your popsicle
Oooooh ohh Oooooh

This is another date in with my loveliess!
The lengluiss - JynnOoi, EstherKoh.
They are so familiar in my blog I guess?

Queensbay is our fav place cause FOREVER21 is available!
Why gurney don't have? ;( It'll be way too perfect if thr's another outlet in gurney!
stop nagging and enjoy my picture spams peepos!
Yea, we're girl-like-this.
camwhore is our passion, shopping is our hobby.
:)


Jynn & Esther is craving for this!

I was like FML FML FML FET at that tiny moment.
(you don't know what's that.)
Alright, I still rmb my motto of the day!
*WIDEY-WIDE-SMILE*

FOREVER21!
We have so freaking formless. -.-
WE DON'T KNOW WHY





yet, camwhore is a must!
Esther, miss your 10cm long hair alr? ;)

Gotta say BUH-BYE to our lovely head fur. ;'(


tensiontension**


FML the outcome is not that great. ;(
I looks like a kiddo now. *pissedoff*


Its okay! Its okay! head fur can long one mah XDD


Her signature. -.-

We saw something cute.
Jynn [ What's this?!]
[ooo...SECURITY!]


Weird? Don't you think so? XD


The America Next Top Model.
Jynnnnnnnn~

Since we are craving for some fruits,
J.cool is the best! XDD


Retarded Kids!


Cari Sia Sui. -.-
Steady enough anot?! XD

Yours Truly :)
Camwhored so much inside thr. -.-
A nice heart talking place thou. :)




FAVFAVFAVFAVFAV donut ever! :D

The rest one, enjoy the photo will do. I've no idea what to write alr. :)





I love this picture. Ignore the ABCDE. :)



LOVELIES!



to end up this post with,
a vain picture of mine.
xoxo
Chloe.

Cheerio!
See you ppls soon. :)"
*smooches*




0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com