Sunday, May 2, 2010

Nowadays.

I wanna rant all things at here.
I'm super tired right now as I just reached home from Penang after torturing myself whole day.
I'm mentioning that I in a super down mood.

things happen like this,
Service line is has to fit what customer request for, right?
Alright, WE dint request any help from you. We are looking for window shopping; who doesn't?
Why you can just stare at your customer(jynn)? and Giv a fucking damn eye sight. You look down us isit? Cause of we didn't carry any LV, Gucci, Prada or wadever fuck?
FINE! we fuck off from your place. And why your nerves can connect so fast and your stimuli can connect with your brain cell immediately and three of you bitch stand together and point your fucking dirty hand on your fucking customer(us) and keep say our back words.
This is VOLUNTARY ACTION I think. (I study from science.)
The worst thing is, we see through all these fucking attitude. This is your so called SERVICE?
How penang can improve to reach KL standard if these service crew still exist?
Do you know KL service crew will just help you carry your goodies and walk toward the door, give it to you and say [THANK YOU! BYE! COME AGAIN!] politely ?
THIS IS WAD WE CALLED SERVICE!

You are not us you will forever dunnoe that feeling!
One day happens two time to us is really WTF!
Okay, I will not let myself down cuz of these fucking shit.

I found out one thing.
I'm going to be replaced. ='[
I'm REALLY SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dunnoe how to express the feeling, feel like I just wanna bang my head to the wall.
Maybe I should put more effort...
Maybe she is really better than me, for you..
I dunnoe what should I do anymore, I've no idea!
Sometime, I'm not giving pressure to myself but then I can feel that IF I let it go one time, it wont come back to me anymore..
I swear that I had put so much efforts.. But I think it doesn't work! (follow your feeling always)
Just let it be.


okay, I sad till wan die now.
I wan go and sleep already. I cant stand for it anymore.
I will cry mia leh. T.T
BYEBYE!






With no love,
Chloe



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com