Thursday, April 22, 2010

the weather is hot!

Good fucking Afternoon peeps!
I hate schooling recently, the weather is super duper wuper mother HOT!
Sweats like hell in the class even go into staff room I also can feel the air is HOT still. damn it!
Even Even the air-conditioner is ON now, but I can't feel it !
okay, 热 --> 开冷气 --> 天气越来越热 ! 是要怎样?!
Okay, the hot weather make me feel so dizzy!! wtf!!
Bought a lil kipas which is same as liying one today. Liying felt like kena tipu so she very boh gambuan. hahaha!
I really worry bout my study. ='[
I think I shall stop all singing comp after this saturday.
Its time to study perhaps.

Alright, I shouldn't sit at here as I should be at Malacca enjoying my 5stars holiday trip (sponsor by insurans company, siok lerh?) with mama's clerk right now. ugh! they cancelled my seat. wtf! I hate you!
Nvm, sure got next time one.

other case,
I hate you till the max! Hate till into my bones, spinal cord, veins, bloods, cell walls, organs!
I really really really very hate you!
I know this is childish, but I don't care!



Nic flew to HongKong liaw.
I bet you will bring something back to me one right? because I know you know I love you! hahaha!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com