Friday, May 14, 2010

Recent Thoughts.


HELLOUuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
You guys know right? We got mid term exam. I saw everyone is already get thier life with BOOKs! Paise, I can't make it. Once I open my book I will feel like
[why suddely so sleepy one?]
Lols! and Ended up with SLEEP. so pai mia, me! Whatever la, I will try my best. =) Maybe I should move my study table to another room. Cuz Study room cannot combine with BED room. This is the mainpoint. Alright, maybe I should start to study + sleep + study + sleep. Idk la..

I've been started my dancing class which is with esther my babe bitch at somewhere near the place I attend at vocal class. IT WAS FUCKING GAWD DAMN IT TORTURING. I swear... T.T
Again, I so paimia hou? lols.
And, for now.. Evertime I was thinking to NOM NOM NOM that time I will think of [Hellou, chloe ooi oi! You know you dance that time very tired one kah? ] okay, in that time I will just tell myself [STOP IT!] hahaha. Result havent come out as well, but I'm quite enjoy with it already. =)
*btw, my muscles are dman pain la wey...*

Babes and me gossip-ed during assembly. Hellou, assembly didn't take times to gossip you wan to wait untill when? You know right? Those reports are damn fucking bored. Never out of topic, we gossip-ed bout B-I-T-C-H-E-S.*this conversation is damn high!* Okay la, we admit we damn suey and damn loheng. But tak ada choice, we are CHAR BOR. and, CHAR BOR like to gossip. 有口说人没有口说自己. Because hor, we discuss ppl, ppl also will discuss us de mah. SO FAIR RIGHT? Yorr! I wish I can rant all things at here but my EQ tell me that
[Chloe Ooi, you cannot!]
this is a conclusion to end up our conversation. * Hennah, I conclude myself de la*
You sounds cheesy, cuz you are HIEW!
Girls GAO GEI ppl say HIEW, but somesort of girl don't mind. I sipek kagum you. =)
I can't stand for it. For me, I will cry for sure.
One thing is, LALAZAI LALAMUI wan to act High-end.
You must know, lala means lala. How you act high-end also, you also LALA.
*Opps, I sure kena spam after this*
Summore got one type ppl lagi suey. They act high end with showing off they KNOW branded. You see, I mention KNOW branded, its not USE BRANDED. okay la, maybe you carry LV, GUCCI, PRADA, .... you rich mah.. But, you can low proflie abit one right? How funny is IF you are mentioning those brand which was like OBAMA's wife wearing/using/carrying one? Don't you think you are a lil over? Think la, baby girl** Okay la, maybe your parent can afford bah. But I dont think so. XD *I'm not looking down you, but just...... erhem erhem*

I got a dramatic mummy. hah! she always give me some bombastic responds and I dont know how to handle it. She is just so cute!
Things happen like this,
I played truant again today due to my body has some problem with it and maybe it may causing my to death like after years? or maybe its condisition isn't that worst yet for now? or maybe idk la...
She brought me to see the doctor..
While waiting the doctor to attend to me that time she suddenly tell me that :"你千万不要出事,知道吗? 你是我地心肝宝贝." I was like damn touched to hear this. And I tell her that:"心肝宝贝啊?Mummy, I love you too!" This scene is damn funny yet WARM la..
What I wanna say is , "Mummy, I love you like ZILLION!" I get used to love her by my life I swear!
For me, sick is a good thing cuz I can see my mum to do everything for me cause she wants me to be healty. This is quite torturing cuz she worry bout me and on the other hand she cannot stop to do her business. But, this is LOVE mah! hahah


Stop at here, wait for my next post.
Stay Tuned! =)


Loves,
Chloe

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com