Monday, May 10, 2010

Mummy, I love you!


Chloe says :[ Happy Mother's Day!]

To my mum,
You are the lovely woman who love me the most in this world. And you have to know, I love you that much too! ;) We seldom argue because I had promised papa secretly that I will never make you drop your tears anymore. I hope that I will hold this promise to forever. I never used to shout at you (but sometimes I did, how IF when you are wrong?) because I know that you love me. Yes, I did! You spend money on me and try to make my everything become perfect. Somehow, I make you disappointed sometimes. You will never blame on me, it turns up with you will encourage me to make it better in the next time. I'm damn touched when you showed up in my singing competition, performance or wadever do, because I know that you had squeeze up your everything to become so packed to show that you are always support me at my back. =)
How great if is a woman can support the whole family by her ownself? How big is the burden be? Yes, she is my superwoman! What in my memory is, my mum always love me as much as she could. We argue but We are still family after all! =)
I love you to the max, mummy!

And so, My Mother's Day wasn't so bad. Nicole and I helped mummy at cook lunch at home cuz Nanny wasn't easy to move to anywhr. This is a big mission to me cuz I has been ages dint cook!
A simple yet warm lunch for us. =)

At night, I has been invited to be the guest for the wadever "pretty mum" competition.
We had fun!!
For me, I performed as well as what I could. =)
*so bps hou?*
Mummy was damn touched when I said [Mummy, I love you!] when I get interviewed by the MC on stage. I also never forget to say [Mummy, you are the prettiest mum in this world.]
hahaha! This is the ganjaran to my mum. XD
I can feel the excitement of her from her emotions. She is just so cute. ahahha!
*aiyah, "I love you" these words we always also say lai say ki de larh, kiss lai kiss ki thim. ahhaha!*
Normal case. XD

Picture of the night.


Yours Truly and Eunice. =)


Chloe and Allan.


Three of us!


The stage, so bad no ppl take picture for me. ='[


Wei Ping, Eunice, Chloe. We just like to fooling around! hahaha!




nahhh, aunty-ss!


Nothing much to rant, signing off.

With loads tracks of lovesss,
Chloe, the daughter of my mum. =)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com