Thursday, January 8, 2009

schooling life again..!

i've been soo long time din renew my blog dee...i think now is da time for me...haha
fully hope tat i can do my best in this year..i dunwan mommy dissapointed again n agian..
but..that is sum suck thing happen...
wad da hell..
you r rejected k..?get out frm my life..!frm now..!huh..
i cant control my self anymore..damn it..!y can i be like this..?maybe you din understand wad m i talking bout..but its truth...!
i cant sleep cause of this...every nite texting with my dearest flower till midnight..well,she is da one who noe wad happen in this world..
i dunwna other ppl noe it..!
it is so shameful..yark..!!
you ruin my life....!!!!!!!
you controling my feeling..!happiness,sadness...
flower asked me a question last night..
i cant believe da answer is YES I WILL..!
i think my problem is serious than her man..!lolx..
sry for my rudeness..
i think i hav to stop at here..
bye..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com